Get to Know Us
Olive Branch Baptist Church was organized in September 1879. The church began with 38 charter members. Very soon after the organization of the church the members began building a sanctuary in which to meet. This sanctuary was opened for worship on the third Sunday in April 1880.
Over the years the congregation and that small wood frame church have steadily grown. Construction of a new brick sanctuary was started on August 13, 1989. The first worship service was held in the new facility on April 15, 1990. With the membership still growing an Education Wing was added in 2000 and the construction of the Christian Life Center was completed in 2004.
Currently, to accommodate our growing and diverse congregation, two worship services are held each Sunday Morning; a Contemporary Worship Service and a Blended Traditional Worship Service.